26.3.11

Oh the insanity!

So it's Friday. Im sitting on the couch, wearing my jammies, wine in hand, slightly inebriated and craving pizza. For the first time I don't have to pick up my child tomorrow, I don't have any obligations to anyone for roughly 48 hours.

The house seems quiet, window is open, crisp breeze blowing in. Its so... quiet. I mean normally Monkey is in bed and sound asleep by now but this is a different kind of silence. Not a forced silence with me tip toeing around making sure I dont wake the baby. The silence just... is.

I feel like I can breathe deeper.

I love my daughter with every ounce of who I am but as a human sometimes, I just need to be alone. Completely alone. Sometimes having someone with you 24/7 can end up making you feel lonelier then when its just you all by yourself. To be yourself, you need to be able to focus on yourself alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord knows I have an opinion, you should have one too!