11.4.11

A-Z Meme!

So Maria over at Bored Mommy had this posted and like the good little lemming I am at times I decided to follow along and fill this out too!

Got anything else you want to know about me, this is your chance! Ask away and ill answer soon!

A.
Age: 27
B. Bed size: Double... seemed SO small at first lol
C. Chore you dislike: Dishes and putting away clothes!.
D. Dogs: Grew up with em... dont have one now though
E. Essential start to your day: Twitter check
F. Favorite color: Bright Green or Deep Purple :D
G. Gold or silver: Silver
H. Height: 5′ 10″
I. Instruments you play(ED): Piano, drums, xylophone, baritone
J. Job title: Blogger - coolest job title ever IMO
K. Kids: Just one 2 year old Princess Monkey
L. Live: Yes... the dead cant fill out these things
M. Mom’s name: Kristy, Mum or Nana lol
N. Nicknames: Jo - Yeah... apparently I don't suit Nicknames
O. Overnight hospital stays: More then I can count. I've been almost dead more times then should be possible
P. Pet peeves: Unnecessary shortening of words (U for You, Sum for Some etc...) to start
Q. Quote from a movie: "Was I ever crazy? Maybe. Or maybe life is... Crazy isn't being broken or swallowing a dark secret. It's you or me amplified." - Girl, Interrupted
R. Righty or Lefty: Righty.
S. Siblings: 3 brothers
T. Time you wake up: Any time between 6 and 10 am
U. Underwear: Yes... Yes I am wearing underwear
V. Vegetables you don’t like: I dont think Ive ever come across a vegetable that when cooked properly I didnt like...
W. What makes you run late: My long standing relationship with the procrastination monster
X. X-rays you’ve had: If you can break it, they've x-rayed it
Y. Yummy food you make: Pasta, Dips
Z. Zoo Animal Favourites: Giraffes and Camels... oh and hippos!! I LOVE HIPPOS!

1 comment:

Lord knows I have an opinion, you should have one too!